Tuesday, April 1, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things

People always come up to me and say, "HEY! Blogger guy! You've gotta lotta nerve! Telling us stuff without really telling us stuff! Why don't you tell us some stuff?" You want some stuff? You got some stuff!

ELEVEN OF MY FAVORITE THINGS
(presented in the order I thought of them, or by awesomeness if you prefer)
  1. Pachelbel's Canon in D - It doesn't matter that it's not really a canon. It's just such a purty song.
  2. Grease - The music is just so good! Not annoying at all.
  3. Country Music - See above.
  4. UNC - I'm from North Carolina, so I guess that makes me a Tar Heel fan. I have no other choice.
  5. Kids with roller skates in their shoes - Whee!
  6. Slow people in the left lane - Exercising their right to go under the speed limit in the fast lane. Good job!
  7. David Spade - He's never made a bad movie, and his sarcastic brand of sarcasm goes right to the heart of any issue.
  8. Chihuahuas - Mexican rats pretending to be dogs? Maybe, but those Taco Bell commercials were so funny!
  9. Taco Bell - How could you not like them? Remember the commercials with the chihuahua?
  10. People who own poodles - I'm sure all poodles love being humiliated with bad haircuts. Doesn't everyone?
  11. April 1 - The only day I could ever get away with publishing this list.

No comments: